Tu ne quaesieris, scire nefas, quem mihi, quem tibi
finem di dederint, Leuconoe, nec Babylonios
temptaris numeros. ut melius, quidquid erit, pati.
seu pluris hiemes seu tribuit Iuppiter ultimam,
quae nunc oppositis debilitat pumicibus mare
Tyrrhenum: sapias, vina liques et spatio brevi
spem longam reseces. dum loquimur, fugerit invida
aetas: carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Ok, here's the story. I lied on my bed and watched my computer, so I got so tired and slept at 8pm.

Woke up at 1.20am and now I can't sleep so I shall reminisce about the past events that have happened in my life.

Simpsons season 18 was great, and so was 17. There were some really good episodes within them, one of the best being Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore.

So on Monday went to escape with some chingay people, me R huili sunni korean gay1 and gay2. Que for 1 hour to sit 5 minutes of go-kart and other rides. Nobody wanted to get wet for some strange reason apart from R and I so only the 2 of us sat wet and wild or is it wild wild wet. Whatever. Go-kart is fun, I want to go-kart again.

Usually, I don't post photos of myself or anything that ever happened on this waste of internet space and today will be no exception.



ys || 1:58 am

==================


About me
name: yong sheng
age: 18
school: ex-ats, ex-mshs, cjc
email: yszz89@hotmail.com

Likes
wasting time
beating the system

Links
1T23 first intake
aaron
bobby
james
jeremy yeo
joel
nick
R
sandra
simon
tim

Tagboard




designed by shadowlight

~:: END ::~