Friday, May 18, 2007
Sports Carnival, crown me KiNG
What started off with a normal day, watching track events and taking score aka slacking at basketball court, ended up very differently.
After the track events, went with SCAVENGER and bong to basketball court to meet mrs tan and take score for court 3. Some matches were funny, while others were scary, and I mean scary.
After awhile, Wirija and RAPTOR came and bong and I decided to replace them for softball. So went to the place where they play softball, bought 100+ from svdp booth before going in for the match. Stupid referee, according to her I THREW the bat so I was not counted, they are just jealous they can't get a homerun =) haha
So we lost by a few points, probably would've won if I didn't throw the bat but its all politics. Next bong and I went to join the floorball team in penalty shootout and just before our turn to own, Mr Tay came in and said the referee's decision is final (aka we are in the semi finals), and later on finals. After the finals, (which was so fun with all the screamings), Mr J J Jovi came to congratulate us.
Its unfair when you are stuck somewhere, unable to leave and hence missing out on all the action twice and never got to truly experience it.
Went back to school for cca afterwards and tuition, before reaching home.
Hotstuff
ys ||
10:22 pm
==================