Monday, July 24, 2006
Ahh...school today. Filled with lots of interesting stuff that happened all the way until I reached home.
Today during computing lecture, mr pang again targetted me (no surprise by now) and I quote "You should not play cards that Tuesday when i want to TEACH. You are a liar! You said you finished the two TUTORIALS! This is ridiculous and irresponsible!" Yep that's what he wrote on my tutorial paper cos I handed in but didn't finish. Let me edit some stuff, first off, the cards thing was on WEDNESDAY NOT TUESDAY! Told him many times but he acted deaf, no surprise by now. Secondly, he mentioned on friday that if you don't know, nevermind just skip and hand in and now this...I'm really worried for him. First deaf, then blind, then forgetful, what next?
Ok, during pokemon time (break) I thrashed amrish's team with only 3 pokemon, and my mewtwo owned his team completely. Quite sad...he only has 4 badges and clocked 2-3 hours more than me, ok.
Finally chinese lesson, the best. I once again failed my chinese test, but if 50 was the passing mark I could stand a chance. Also, I drew and vandalised bong's chinese stuff so mr thia wanted to bring me to T33 to continue to vandalise an A3 sheet of paper but I was saved by maths remedial.
Decided to take 163 from toa payoh interchange instead of from thomson, and that was the SMARTEST THING TO DO! Cos when I reached there, it was super crowded and the people from the interchange alone almost filled up the entire bus seating area. By the time it reached RJC (before thomson) 1/2 the bus was already filled by standing people. Sat next to some idiot who kept dozing off and knocking me on the shoulder every other minute...reminds me of sec4. Anyway luckily when I reached the outside of my estate, my father came back so I don't need to walk in today. So the day ended well at least. Now where did I put my maths homework...
ys ||
7:49 pm
==================